Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pre Reading

The House Of The Scorpion

      The house of the scorpian is a book written to be about clones and duplicates and i will be responding to the quote How would you feel if your were not a human being but still act speak and look the same. I would always try to stay away from other humans and try to be under cover at all times and never let a set of eyes fall on me. I feel that i would always try to stay away from scientist especially because (assuming that i am the only one of my kind) i feel like they would always try to experiment on me. I would feel sorry for my self because i feel if otherpeople knew that i was not a real human then they would make fun of me and treat me different even though i act and look the exact way they do

1 comment:

  1. I know that you can completely do better than this. You did not fully explain the prompt, and did not pay attention to proofreading. Grade: 50%

    ReplyDelete