Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Pre-Reading


Border Line
     I am going to be blogging about how the truth and the whole truth are completely different things.
Say you admitted to breaking your little brothers arm but you say it was an accident when really you were twisting his arm for eating the last chicken nugget. When you are telling the truth you are still lying considering you are not telling the entire story. If you say you stole from the candy store and take the blame yourself then it is the truth right? Wrong. your friend also stole from the candy store and you are covering for him and not telling the entire story. You have to tell THE ENTIRE STORY.

     I have told only just the truth before and i thought there was nothing wrong with what i was doing considering i told part of the story  I later found out i was still lying because I didn't tell everything and keeping that much away from my parents is still not telling them and that is considered lying. That is the difference between the truth and the whole truth.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you said when you tell the partial truth you are still lying. I think that is what gets us in the most trouble, a lie. If everyone told the whole truth, we wouldn't have a reason to get made later and could get all of our anger out right away. Grade: 70%

    ReplyDelete